Sunday 5 February 2012

Bear #4 My Work in Progress


Here's my latest work in progress . . . my first bear to be made in Schulte mohair, how much easier it is to work with than faux fur which I found to slip around quite a bit but much more expensive.

I've taken great care with this one and took my time with the nose and I'm so thrilled with the result, very near perfect although not quite.


This is as far as I've got so far and the ears aren't even sown down yet but I couldn't wait to share.

I'm still not sure whether this is a girl bear or a boy bear yet but it is cute.

I've taken to making bears so much that I've decided to try to sell my bears too . . . Pickle Pop Bears were born today, lol !

I'll finish this one this week and post the finished article soon.

Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

No comments:

Post a Comment